Question
Posted by: Logan | 2004/12/09

Question on Hell

I know i will get allot of S#$t about this but has no one ever thought that if you read the bible it states you need to live
life according to the TEN COMANDMENTS right.

It allso states that if not you will not see the gates of Heaven right.

How many people live there day to day live according to this rule?

Can you imagine how full the gates of hell must be by now
becouse people bend the rules to sute them!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,,

8
Posted by: Quest | 2004/12/09

This is to Brian:
God DID not make you gay. The Bible made us understand that EVERYTHING God created, He created with tender loving care. David said in the Book of Psalms :"I am wonderfully and fearfully made"..God didn't make anyone bad or wrong. Right from your mother's womb, he lovingly formed you, and showered you with his love. The devil is the only one that tries to distrupt God's plan for our lives, if we let him, Just like Ruler said. The good news is that the Love God felt for you when He made you is still available for you, if you make up your mind to recieve it. He has not stopped loving you, even if you are so far away from him now. HE says that anyone who comes to Him he will by no means cast out. BUT the operative word here is "COME". You need to make a decision to come to HIm. He won't just shove salvation and righteousness down your throat; He wants you to desire and seek it today. Believe me, i know what i am talking about from experience. THERE IS NO SITUATION GOD CAN"T CHANGE. Even the Devil knows that!

As long as you still have breath in you, there is still hope for you. if you are not happy with yourself, then make a decision today.Don't let the devil discourage you, and God will definately come through for you, HE always does!

Regards,
Quest

Reply to Quest
Posted by: Peter | 2004/12/09

God created everyone with a brain of his own.So you choose the path you want.If you choose the wrong path then you might go to hell...that depends on Gods decision and if he feels that he should forgive you...if you choose the right path then you will go to heaven

So choose the path you want?????????

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/09

Shaun, your posting on this one is very matured. I think you got it right perfectly.

Brian, as Shaun and Star said, you cannot blame God for being Gay, just as I cannot blame God for being such a vicious ashole all my life, till i met this christian woman who everyday prays her knees through for me. i fear no human and will never, but since a year ago i learnt that my ways are cruel, stupid, vicious, rotten and i had to change all that, BY MAKING A DECISSION TO DO JUST THAT. I have a long way to go, but you and i are the way we are because of choice--you a gay person, me a vicious fighter.

We both are asholes, but if i could start to change, you can as well.

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Logan | 2004/12/09

Shaun

You have a GR8 mind i enjoy the chats with you.

As to why Brain thinks God made him gay , its a choice you made no one will hate you for it you need to forgive yourself
and ither live with it or change ( a problem is something you
run from or solve)

Reply to Logan
Posted by: Star | 2004/12/09

God didnt make you gay, it says that he doesnt agree with it at all...I also do belive peole can be healed of that too...

its very often that people end up gay to due there childhoods ...
Seek help - i know of people who have changed!

God bless

Reply to Star
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/09

Hey Brian,

Don't blame Him for something you are unhappy with. Maybe He "made" you gay, maybe He didn't. Thing is that you are not happy with who you are. What do we as people do when we aren't happy with something? We make an effort to change, or re-work, or understand, or get rid of what ever it is that we're unhappy about. Sometimes we are forced to learn to accept it, then a little help is needed in the guise of counselling to help us understand or work through an issue/s so that we can live with it.

Why are you so unhappy being gay Brian???

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: brian | 2004/12/09

well , if God loves me so much, why did he make me gay?

Reply to brian
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/09

That's why he is so well known as a loving & merciful God who is always prepared to give you a chance. Thing is, often we don't even allow ourselves those chances.

It's like praying everyday to win the lotto, & getting so upset, yet you don't even bother with at least buying the ticket first.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun