Question
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/15

QUESTION FOR THE WOMAN

I'd love to continue this topic and have included the last two posts. I'd love the opinion of woman on this forum...thanks

EMc

3
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/17

Dear Sexologist.... what does EMC mean?

Sorry for being dumb here

Reply to SR
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/15

Hi D 10,

I agree with you. What puzzles me though is that even though we say nowadays that woman have more choices are more independant, powerful, more sharper, intelligent etc I still find that somewhere in the mix there are those that are on the lookout for something better, i.e. will not choose to settle with their soul mate / perfect match but always looking one step beyond.

By here I am refering to actually having sex with others for the new experience, the new thrill, the new high, the new association, the new friendship, the new warmth, the new luxury, the new gift, the contact / connection, the broadening of the network etc ....

I feel like reality tv has come home to roost and is puzzling. I don't know if it is common practice and I know that woman never reveal their secrets. I sometimes wonder when she says that so and so is a friend if he really is one?

I guess its a dog eat dog world out there and only the fittest survive. I also know that one mans meat is another mans poison, that people who are totally unsuited to some are perfectly matched for others. I'd love to tell you of some experiences but thats a whole new topic on its own. Infidelity is an amazing science :-)

I read lots of books and talk to people. I love to get points of views from woman, they are amazing teachers and I think are the key to some mens problems if only us men ask the right questions and push the right buttons. Don't get me wrong there are exceptions to the rule and people out there who are making the same mistakes over and over again

Read the book 50 mile rule... interesting info

Reply to SR
Posted by: D 10 | 2004/12/15

SR Ek hoop jy gee nie om as ek in afr.antwoord ek vind ek kan my self net beter uitdruk.

Daar is n omvatende studie gedoen oor die onderwerp wat n jaar gelede op "Discovery" kanaal uitgesaai was en die bevindings was as volg.

1.Ons gedrag is tot in n groot mate in ons D.N.A geprogrameer,oerinstinkte speel n groot rol in enige mens se gedrag.(Jammer Feline vroulike gedrag word deur die oertyd bepaal),dinge soos moeder instink,versorger is die norm by vroue.
2.Onder normale omstandighede sal die vrou haar altyd verbind tot die een wat die rol as versorger vir haar en haar kroos kan vervul.(Jds jy is reg geld speel n rol in moderine tye 200 jaar gelede was dit die beste jagter)
3.Dit is nou net hier waar baie dames my gaan krysig maar vroue natuur is om ontrou te wees om te verseker dat sy met die beste gene voorplant want jou top gene is nie altyd die beste voorsiener.

Voordat alle dames op hul rekenaars spring en my kop opeis ,daar is baie ander dinge wat gedrag beinvloed soos waardes en opvoeding en die doel was om die basis vir gedrag te bepaal.Dit is waar die gesegde lang,donker(gene) en ryk man(voorsiener) ontstaan het.

Reply to D 10