Question
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/28

question for the week

hi all...happy monday morning!

Question for this week:

What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?

i would like to own my own place, be living with my partner, two jack russels and a highly regarded professional in my area of work. would also like to have kicked the smoking habit, and have braved a nose piercing.

where do you see yourself?

cheers
whatwhat24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

6

I want to be a btm and able to enjoy it. New to this and now I'm a top only but I envy what I see btm guys experience. I want to have that experience myself.

Posted by: Yo | 2007/05/28

Well I want to be married to my partner. And I really want to have a baby but I want to give birth so I would have to go for artificial insemination. And I hope that my painting career would have taken off by then.

Yolanda

Reply to Yo
Posted by: ptaboy | 2007/05/28

Hi all

My second post on this forum!:

Well I would like to have achieved some goals I set for myself regarding my career, would not mind to have a nice partner and gosh! maybe even a dog and a splashpool would be nice!

Reply to ptaboy
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/05/28

Out of debt, and with a special person to share what is left of my life, o and a place to really call home.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/28

Hi guys,

Hmmm 5 years from now,

Definitly fully qualified CA, working in Jhb or Durbs or CT or even PTA with my partner in a nice town house or small house in the suburbs and just finally being content with life, no more chasing after meaningless goals....

Enjoy ur week guys!!

Stax of hugs

Chamboy XXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Joe (Gay one not married one) | 2007/05/28

Content with my life

Reply to Joe (Gay one not married one)