Question
Posted by: Curious | 2007/12/01

Question for DIET DOC only please

What is your view on the Dr Cohen diet? Ive done some research on the internet and also read through the comments on the weight loss forum...
Is it a healthy option?

Dear Curious
I have not yet heard what the Dr Cohen eating programme entails (at least 2 new diets are launched every week!), but you can judge for yourself a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. If you have details of this diet (what it tells you to eat and what to cut out) then please post a new message listing the info and then I will be able to give you my opnion.