Question
Posted by: Just a ? | 2007/03/28

Question for candy...

You say that these men come to talk to you about everything, has anyone of them tell you why they cheat on their wives?

and as a further question, if they are basically sad, lonely, and wanting to talk rather than have sex --- are they truly cheating ? Maybe less so than the guy who flirts at the office ?

3
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/28

Cands, once CS has posted he wont see any responses to the orginal post so you will need to start a new thread.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/28

I missed the docs question. Doc, some want to talk and some like me to be topless when they do. Maybe no sex but definitely crossing the line sometimes. The rest want to do that thing that rhymes with luck. So, yes, they are cheating except for the few sad ones that need a sympathetic ear.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/28

Yes, this is the second most thing they talk about. The other is why I am a prostitute because I can do better because I am so pretty/intelligent/likeable and other such stuff.

Most men say that their wives don't understand them. I think their wives uderstand them very well. Some say the wives won't do oral/anal/doggie/dress up. Some simply like variety. Most of the guys I see are over forty and their wives are that age too and maybe gone fat or off sex so they like someone a little younger but not as young as their daughters. So there are lots of reasons but I think mostly they want someone different. I play along a lot and pretend to be a girlfriend. I remember what they say and when they come around I ask them about the deal/the new house/the terrible boss or whatever. They like that a lot.

Reply to Candy