Question
Posted by: lienkie | 2007/04/18

question about abuse

Hi I want to know if I ask my friend a question should l be delivered if i beeing sexuely abused by christian male what kind of an answer should i expect from her. She know the question but i feel afraid looking her in the eyes tonight when i see becaus e i feel afraid

Sorry, but I really don't understand your question, lienkie. Are you saying that you feel you have been or are being abused by someone ? Try calling Chilline or POWA to discuss this,and to get advice on the best way to handle it. I don't understand why asking your friend a question is necessary to deal with this ?

1
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/18

yes you should because if there hass been penetration there will be soul ties

Reply to RMC