Question
Posted by: M | 2004/11/24

Question 3305 (Slim Water)

I think Hope may be referring to a bottled water to which slimming drops have been "pre-added", eliminating the need to add the drops to your water as the prescribed times. The drops are also available on their own. I have seen them at health shops. The drops are called Herbex Slimmers if I'm not mistaken.
Hope also mentioned that the water was advertised on this site, so perhaps that's an avenue you can check?

Hi M

Thanks for the info. I did recheck the site, but could find nothing, so I can only think that it's not called exactly that. As for Herbex slimmers, I looked them up on the internet, and as usual, all that can be found is advertising. I can't say this is surprising - supplements are notoriously underresearched. What I did manage to find was an official document which actually reprimanded Herbex for false advertising - an advert was not "i line with sound nutritional advice" after someone raised questions about a leaflet claiming miracle results on the supplement. The bottom line is that until any product is tested properly, I will not be able to recommend it with any safety.