Question
Posted by: pat | 2008/07/21

question

Hi.
I am a 37 yr old woman and would like to find out what exercises i can do to increase my bust. i am trying to lose a few kilos, but my breasts keep getting smaller and smaller. I see women who exercise who are thin, but have a big bust. Help please!!! Thabk you.

HI Pat

Most of it is genetic, unfortunately, and there really are no exercises that will increase bust size, because the breasts are mostly fat tissue, and exercise won't help there. This is also why as you lose weight, your perception is that the bust size is decreasing - fat loss happens everywhere. So while I hate to give you no answer, the situation is not one that can be sorted out by exercise.