Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2007/06/01

Question

I was wondering... I read the posting of " O Please " about the whole echelle thing and now its gone. Why is it that taht was done. I saw what was written and whilst the fund was maybe a little harsh I see what is meant by echelle having everything to say about everybody. I dont think its fair that a little group or click on this forum who are buddying up with the old shrink can just say as they please and anybody who say any different gets there posted deleted ....

Please comment !

I removed it because it was offensive and cruel and unnecessary. There is NO clique that buddy up to me and obtain special privileges --- if Echelle or anyone else was as rude and unkind to you, I'd remove them as well. And meanwhile, as you are posting under a number of different nicknames, pretending to be more than one person, including Just wondering, and O Please, and others --- you're getting quite a lot of exposure as well, without even the excuse of attempting to be helpful to anyone in your postings. That IP address looks rather familiar. Hmmm.
So your "opinions" are getting plenty of exposure. As they make you look like a mean-spirited twit, you'd probably be better served if they were LESS exposed.

3
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/04

You are one sick person you know that? Wish I read the post that was deleted, atleast I could have laughed for a change!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Britty | 2007/06/02

A member of my family (you know who you are) used my internet to post a remark on this site and even though she used a different name I was annoyed and told her to do it from her own internet. If you have an opinion then make it but changing your nick name just means you have something to hide. You don't deserve to be "attacked", just be honest when you post as everyone's opinion is iimportant is some way or other. Hey we can all agree to disagree anyway. Take care and write again.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

You got me ... I really do need to get some help... I guess it was one or two postings that just really got to me considering the position Iam in... I apologies to all... Feel free to attack back I deserve it ....

Reply to O please