Question
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/14

Question?????????????

What can one do if you miss your partner so much its killing you inside.?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Marlboro and as always thanks for posting. I was wondering how you manage your relationship if you work nightshift and now I learn that in addition to this there's also the issue of long distance between you.

He may not have a pc but he could go to an Internet cafe?

3
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/14

we have done the email thing for a while. He dont have apc any more so telephone contact is all that are available. We had even try mixt but it havent work for us.
Yor guys thanks its just so sad coz we do miss each other like to much but well that long distance relationships

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: DawnFyre | 2007/03/14

Yes Marlboro man -

my bf and I do the same thing- we email each other during the day as well. It does help to alleviate the tensssion a bit.

Cheers.

Reply to DawnFyre
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/03/14

Try MSN if you are both connected. My BF and i often take time out during the day to have a quick chat with eachother. works for us!
(",)

Reply to Dyl