Question
Posted by: TTC | 2007/03/08

QUESTION

My GP asked me to go for a progesterone test on day 20 to test if I ovulated. I read that most people go on day 21. Will it be okay if I go on day 20?

One day will not make a difference.

Poshias , please post your question seperately.

3
Posted by: somebodu | 2007/03/09

I feel happy for you trying to consieve, at least you are one of the people who give life and not take it away. all the best. and be health all the time and not too much fish. He he

Reply to somebodu
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/09

If you GP suggested it then it should be fine:)

POHIAS:
If you want the doc to answer your question you must post your own question as she will only answer the original question so please post again:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: poshias | 2007/03/09

my boyfriend & i are planning to have a baby bt i would love 2wait for atleat 2months coz im buying a car in october& im writting exams for my national diploma,i have u used the morning after pills yesterday & im gonna use ovrals to delay the pregnancy bt what i want to know is that if i use the pills from now till month end how long is it going 2take for me 2go back to normal 2fall pregnant.

Reply to poshias