Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2006/08/01

Question

hi Ladies,

someone plesae help me, the lady at work is stressing about being pregnant, im not sure why though as i think it is fine.

she has had three periods, and is on the pill, since the deed was done.
she had a blood test done at 5wks, (the week after her first mens) which was negative, and i thought at htat stage, had anything been there it would have shown. She then had one not lst week the week prior to that, which was the week before her most recent mens, so i calculated that at about 11wks, after she had intercourse, this test too was negative, but she is convinced she is preg, cna someone back me here or advise me please?

Dear Tiny

A simple blood pregnancy test would be sufficient to confirm or exclude the presence of a pregnancy. Should the blood test be negative it is a definite that she is not pregnant.

6
Posted by: Small | 2006/08/01

Hi Tiny,
Sorry for that, please accept my aplogies, I don't know what I was thinking beacuse most of the Tiny's are ladies. Maybe Iit's because I visit the Men's forum too much, so I expect mostly men. Sorry sweety!!

Reply to Small
Posted by: Small | 2006/08/01

Hi Tiny,

Reply to Small
Posted by: Tiny | 2006/08/01

pardon Small, im a girl?
she works with me, i want her to feel better,t hat is all!
i dont think she can be preganant, and truly have no idea what rubbish you are talking, im actually just being a friend.

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: Small | 2006/08/01

Hi Tiny,
Why do I smell something fishy in your question. It seems you are the one responsible for the poor lady's "pregnancy". I hope she is legally yours if my suspicion is right.

Reply to Small
Posted by: Tiny | 2006/08/01

I know that if done too early, then it can be incorrect, but both hers were done at a good time.
i mean at 5wks, your body wouldknow!!
thanks for your help.

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: Les | 2006/08/01

If a blood test shows negative then it is negative meaning she is not pregnant as far as I know

Reply to Les