Question

Question

i am feeling very lethargic and am experiencing increased urination. could these be symptoms of pregnancy? i should have started menstruating yesterday but haven't as yet. is it too soon to tell if i am pregnant?

They could be. Wait a day or two and then do a pregnancy test.

3

Thanks all for your advice, the thing is that i lost my first child to SIDS 1 year ago and can't wait to fall pregnant again. The impatience got the better of me and i did a HPT this morning, it was negative!!! Should i try again soon as i still haven't started my period and i don't have any symptons of it starting (i usually experience severe cramping and tender breasts +- 2 days before). Could my symptoms be a sign of something else medically wrong or am i imagining things?

Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/11

Hi anon

I was 2 days late with my period before I did the test. If you suspect you're pregnant, take a home pregnancy test in the morning to check. Your symptoms could be from something else, but you never know.

Let us know.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/11

I would wait another day or two before testing.

Reply to PARIS