Question
Posted by: charl | 2005/01/12

question

is it safe to use Phedra cut while being onthe contraceptive - trifasil? or will it make the contraceptive "inactive)

Dear Charl
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
The synephrine in Phedra cut should theoretically not cause problems with the absorption of the pill, but if you suffer from constant diarrhoea, then this may well be dangerous. Discuss this with the prescribing dr.

1
Posted by: Bubbles | 2005/01/13

I know of a girl who has used perda-cut and has been incredibly happy. she was worried becasue she is allergic to certain drugs, but got one of their pamphlets from a pharmacy and phoned thier call centre. I believe they were very helpful and honest. Maybe give them a try as they know exactly what is in their products and how it will react.

Reply to Bubbles