Question
Posted by: A | 2004/12/01

Question

If you've just had a fight with your bf of 2 yrs - over a stupid thing like why are you more sexual with me than before - and bear in mind that he is under a lot of stress both at work and with his ex wife and daughter - how should I feel when I asked him if he wanted to be in this relationship - and he say's he does not know! Is he just saying this in the heat of the moment or is there something really there?

Would appreciate the forum input / interpretation

,,,,,

3
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

Nice one Lulu....

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: lulu | 2004/12/01

He's saying it to get you to back off for the moment because he needs to digest the situation. I know it can be frustrating, but he needs to get to grips with the real issue (the more sexual bit) first, before you can expect him to comment on his commitment in your relationship.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

Hi A,

I can only speak with my own personal experience. But i would definately talk to him in a calm manner about this comment. To me thats as good as saying i dont really want to be in this relationship. Thats why it's important to sit down and talk, not rant and rave at each other.

Ofcourse it is only human nature (as sick as it is) to say some thing hurtful when in the heat of the moment.

I would let things settle and definately speak to him, but in my heart i feel if some one says some thing like that then his having second thoughts, but cant come to a decision.

Ofcourse i could be totally wrong too. But just my 2c.

Hope it all works out!

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS