Question
Posted by: Coco | 2004/11/01

Question?

What you your guys feelings regarding waiting until your are married before having sex?

It's an absolutely excellent idea, for many reasons, including the HIV and pregnancy risks. And it has very few disadvantages.

4
Posted by: mooh | 2004/11/01

I say if you are ready, be if before you and your loved one are married or after its up to you. Because what happends if marrige never comes your way then do you keep your self for yourself?

Reply to mooh
Posted by: TW | 2004/11/01

I think its a fantastic idea, people today give in to easily and then regret afterwards what they have done. Also the risk of pregnancy (babies without loving parents) not to mention AIDS.

Besides its such a wonderful gift to your partner (once married)to be pure for them and to have kept yourself just for him.

Reply to TW
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/01

Morally i think its brilliant. But realistically i think if you have a had a bit of spice in your life then you'll never have that wandering feeling lingering in your head years down the line.

I dont regret any thing i have done with any one (even the mistakes) because today i know i am with the person of my dreams.

I think every person has different views on this topic, as it is very personal.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hi Coco,

Being with the partner I have now, I wish I had done just that, but I guess it's too late now...

So yep, my answer; Very good idea!!!

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun