Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/13

Question

Dear doc,

I'm wondering. I also changed from triphasil to femodene, but only for one month cause femodene made my period pains terrible. Anyway, I didn't use precaution measures for the first 7 days of femodene. After that, I started having that sometimes I told you about a while ago. One out of 4 urine test said i was. blood test said I wasn't. Do you think there is this slightest possablity that I might be pregnant?

Thank you. YOur help is appreciated.

If the blood test was negative, you are not pregnant.
Whatever symptoms you had are probably related to hormonal changes rather than pregnancy.

1
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/13

Unfortunately I had my period in November and I'm having one right now. It confuses me that I had pregnancy symptoms for three weeks and all of a sudden it dissapeared. This all happened when I switched from triphasil to femodene. Nothing make sense to me. Maybe you can throw some light on the subject.

Thanks again.

Reply to ciska