Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2007/05/18

Question 19 skipped?

Excuse my impatience. I don't mind waiting for answers at all, but it seems my question 19. has been skipped? Maybe my title was a bit misleading? Other posters questions were answered that were asked on a later date so i just thought i'd check. My sincerest apologies if this seems rude.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sammy, my apologies for the long wait, not sure what happened as I posted your answer a while ago. Lets try a second time:

Hi Sammy, thank you for the question.
Moisturizers that contain active ingredients such as alpha-hydroxy acids, anti-oxidants, as well as a SPF should be used (even though you are mostly indoors). Some product ranges that are good value for money include NeoStrata, Skin Nutrition and Environ. As you are noticing some lines and wrinkles appearing I would also advise that you start on a glycolic acid peel regime (1 a month for 6 months and thereafter every 3 months), as this will start, amongst other benefits, to increase the collagen and elastin in the dermal layer, improve the moisturizing effect, and help smooth out fine lines.