Question
Posted by: tess | 2005/12/08

query: is it too soon

hi!

my last period was a little less than two weeks ago.last night i has severe nausea and cramps and i did a home preg test which came out positive. to be sure i went in for a blood test yesterday but that came out negative.i only managed to get an appointment with a gynae next week. furthermore i started spotting last night but was told to keep my legs up just incase.
please advise! i dont know whats going on and im travelling in a week. thank you!

I think that the home preganncy test was wrong. If your period was less than two weeks ago, you are probably just around the time of ovulation. The spotting could be related to this.