Posted by: Eve | 2007/07/23


Hi there

I am a 28 year old single woman who would like to know more on artificial insemination.

What is the process for this? Can a single woman apply for this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Eve

Artificial insemination or intrauterine insemination with donor sperm is a possibility and this needs to be discussed with a registered sperm bank such as Cryobank South Africa. They can be contacted on 011 484 2695/1130.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: G | 2007/07/25

i was on clomid from cd5-cd9. finished yesterday but last night took 15ml of actophlegm, will that disturb clomid at all? tomorrow going for a scan and injection to release the egg/eggs what injection is this and how long will it take before doctor does insemination?

Reply to G

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.