Question
Posted by: Bob | 2004/11/04

Quadriceps

I've had problems with my right quad for quite some time. I play plenty sport, specifically tennis and cricket. I'd hurt it mainly running with long strides, it would be sore for a couple of days and then okay.I'd do the same thing over every week. Now it's got to the point when I can feel it most of the time, like when I'm on my haunches or sitting with my legs crossed. It feels like there's no muscle, just the bone. I've been going to a biokenetics centre for a couple of months doing stretches and strengthening but don't feel it's getting better. They say if there's isn't much improvement in the next few weeks then they'll refer me to a orthopedic surgeon. Could you possibly give me some more advice?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Bob
Sorry for the delayed response:
This is what you are going to do - rub along the edge of your ribs on your right, and get someone to strongly rub next to the spine on your back at the same level as the ribs. You should feel an instant change in your quads.

Douglas