Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

Q for CD re auras & recommendations

CD I get 3 to 4 different auras at different times of the day.
electric wave current up the back of the skull;
stabbing sensations into the brain from the top of the skull;
the feeling that my whole brain is on fire; and
the feeling that the top right part of the brain is being crushed in a vice.
after these auras i either get distant or loose coherent speach; start involuntary mussle movement; also at times it feels like i have stopped breathing & am dying (must lie on the ground immediately).

is this all in my immagination or is it real?

Dear Shooter,
No it is not your imagination, you must see a neurologist to be tested for epilepsy and get treatment.

1
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

Thanks for the feedback. i've seen 3 separate docs & gotten the same response ï am not sure, but i think you might be epileptic". the drugs either make me go ape or sleep. Butthe good news is i am setting myself up to go try all the treatments again...

Reply to shooter