Question
Posted by: fatty1 | 2007/08/10

putting on weight

I am about 80kgs and need to lose weight drastically.. i have a problem with my bowels where i only go to the loo bout 1x a week and im forever bloated and jus keep putting on weight. is there any fatburner that will help me shed my weight but of natural remedies...

plse help. thank u...

Dear Fatty1
I think something like Sure Slim will work for you - fatburners does not really work - you have to cut down on carbohydrates, sugar and increase your energy output.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/08/13

Perhaps you should go for blood tests to check thyroid and hormone levels - these factors influence weight gain etc. Once you get the results you doc can prescribe the right medication to sort out the inbalance. Maybe if you are struggling to lose weight it may pay to go to a dietician - they put you n the right path, with the right mindset, a lifestyle change in your diet that you can easily follow and still lose weght.

Reply to Lou