Question
Posted by: fat | 2004/10/03

Put on weight from pill

I had a cyst in my right ovary , the gynae put me on the pill (nordette). I have never been on the pill before. I am 34yrs old. In the last 2 months I have gained 9kgs – gone from size 32 to 36. I feel depressed, fat, ugly – none of my clothes fit me. I am an extremely healthy eater & have always been on the thin side. I also exercise 6 times a week.
I am experiencing terrible mood swings.

Please help me!

Sounds like you need to change contraception or at least type of pill. There are so many options now that you should not stick to something you are unhappy with.

1
Posted by: love | 2004/10/03

the pill tends to give excessive amounts of appetite, and ur gynae was supposed to warn u, but now that the damage is done, u should just try to control what goes into ur digestive system, and although eating healthy is not everybody's favourate past-time,u should try a healthy kilojule controlled diet and drink lots of water, it cannever be easy, but its worth a try. good luck

Reply to love