Question
Posted by: NICKITA | 2005/11/23

PUR-BLOKA & SEX

Hello DOC.

For the first time in my life since i started using purbloka everyday for publick speeking, i have gain feelings for sex. i enjoy sex now than before. i never used to climax, but now i can but it is not powerfull as every one say climax is.

I am very happy of my progress. But i think i still need to understand why does pur-bloka increase my libido? what is the connection?

thank you SIR.

Hi Nikita,
You can't judge anything, let alone powerfulness of orgasm, by comparing your experience with what others say or describe --- beasudes they almost always exaggerate. Pleased to hear that the Purbloka has appaently helped you --- anything which diminished your anxiety and inceases your confidence, can do this. Anxiety, fear that you won't somehow perform well enough, etc, inhibits any man's l;ibido, and can render them imptent or at least less potent. Relieving the anxiety in any way helps improve things all round.

3

Its psychosomatic, you feel better about yourself, more confident, so your sex life improves

Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

You should tell the company marketing this products, about its effects on you. Imagine, they will be coining it.

They can call their new product "Verbal Orgasm" or "Public Sex" or what about "Speaking Sex".

You must thoroughly enjoy doing public speaking at the moment.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/23

I think you might have the wrong forum?
But thanks for the tip...LOL

Reply to Delene