Question
Posted by: steve | 2008/07/23

Pulse

I had blood pressure of 150/100 and was on Ziak 10, Prexum and Amloc 10 for about 2 years. I lost 28 kgs and started exercising 6 months ago and my blood pressure has dropped to 110/70 and my doctor reduced medication to Ziak 5 and Amloc 10 three months ago.

My pulse has dropped from 55-58 per minute to 44 beats per minute three months after lowering my medication.

Is this OK ? Do I need to see my doctor to tell him this (at a cost of about R 250)

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Steve
If you are not feeling dizzy or faint, and your pulse is regular, this can be due to being fit.