Question
Posted by: mimie | 2004/11/12

pulmonary valve - lub trip sound

i am feeling dizzy and nothing seems to help me . can u help me by telling me what causes my heart to lub-trip. hot flushes are also there and i'm only 27 with no children. help please

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mimie,
The "lub-trip" and dizziness you describe may have several causes, ranging from an irregular heartbeat to thyroid gland or blood pressure problems. You need to be examined by a doctor, and you may need blood tests as well. If any of these conditions is found, then you can be treated or referred to a specialist if necessary. On the other hand, the tests may show that your condition is harmless, and some simple remedy may be given. Either way, you do need to be examined, and you will be helped.

Good luck.

HeartDoc