Question
Posted by: Bee Jay | 2008/01/20

Pulmonary Embolism

2005 I had 3 Embolisms in my right lung. I was given Wafferin and the clots disapeared.

I recently flew to the UK and took as a prevention Klexine injections as per recomendation of the Specialist. This weekend I have a sharp jabbing pain in my right lung when I take a deep breath. Which feels the same as the previous embolism.

Can one get embolisms frequently?

Dear BJ
Yes one can get repeated embolisms, with your history, rather let your doctor check this out as pulmonary embolisms can be deadly. Rather be safe than sorry.

1
Posted by: penny | 2008/01/21

yes you can i had them in nov after a opp. and i am back with more last week. i am on wafferin and still got it so please go check it out

Reply to penny