Posted by: YOLANDI | 2008/08/06

Pulminale embiolose

I was admittes to hospital in March with blood clots in my lungs. I am know on a study, where I have to inject myself once a week with the study medicine, i' m also drinking 3mg wahferin each day. Eversince I started with the study i began getting heavy headaches, it is some days so bad that i cant lift my head. I went for a brain scan and everything is fine, i' m constantly tired with a headache. I have spoken to the study Docter and he says that i' m stressed. But why do I get these aching headaches? And is is normal to have a headache every day of my life

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Yolandi
Sorry about the delay in response, I have been away. No it is not normal to have headaches every day. I suggest that you persevere with your Dr. and try to get help.
Sorry, I am not qualifies to assist you as a probiotic expert.