Question
Posted by: Sparky | 2007/07/19

Puking symptoms

I am a 21 year old male. I suffer from spastic colon and lately I feel the need to vomit but nothing happens. However, I am not nauseaous when this happens. What can I do to stop this?

Dear Sparky

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The best advise I can give you is to have a gastroscopy or a barium meal done. This will exclude ulcers in the gastric area, as well as severe reflux. I also suggest that you should change your eating habits, to smaller meals more frequently.

I strongly advise that you also consult a Gastroenterologist to confirm the diagnosis of a spastic colon for the diagnoses is made only by excluding other pathological conditions.