Posted by: Sparky | 2007/07/19

Puking symptoms

I am a 21 year old male. I suffer from spastic colon and lately I feel the need to vomit but nothing happens. However, I am not nauseaous when this happens. What can I do to stop this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Sparky

Thank you for visiting

The best advise I can give you is to have a gastroscopy or a barium meal done. This will exclude ulcers in the gastric area, as well as severe reflux. I also suggest that you should change your eating habits, to smaller meals more frequently.

I strongly advise that you also consult a Gastroenterologist to confirm the diagnosis of a spastic colon for the diagnoses is made only by excluding other pathological conditions.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.