Posted by: Marc | 2011/06/08

Puffy fingers / feet and rash

Hi There...
I have had a problem now for around 3 months where i develop a nasty rash - just like an allergy rash - on my feet and hands. Sometimes there are even welts on my face. Also my chest looks like its a heat rash. I have been on Benadryl for a while now, but it does not seem to help anymore. I really need to see a doctor for this I think. The problem is, I work overseas and I am only here for a short time. I cant seem to find any Allergology specialist in Durban. Do you have any advice or suggestions ? Should I be looking at a Allergology doctor or something else.

Thank you so much in advance !

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for the contact details of a dermatologist in your area. A dermatologist will be able to make a clear diagnosis and will even be able to request allergy tests.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.