Question
Posted by: nathi | 2005/06/20

Public speaking

I got this phobia when it come do presentation in front of people, I become so nervous and start confusing my presentation and this has a direct impact on my Job. I want to find out if Yoga can assist me not to panic?

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Nathi - yes is the short answer. Yoga will help you by developing your self-confidence, increasing your awareness of your physical and mental state as well as illuminating how you can exfvcercise control over your mind through the control of the breath. Yoga is about is lot more than strecthing the body and building strength, flexibility and endurance and for that reaso its highly likely that you would notice the impact in many facets of your life. Take control by trying a few diferent styles and teachers in order to find one that will work best for you.
Good luck.
Chris