Posted by: julie | 2012/06/04

pubic region irritation

I generally remove hair from u/arm and legs using a hair removing cream" Veet" . This time I applied it to pubic area also. after removal and cleaning my pubic outer skin is irritating and is sensitive to touch. Incidently my husband also used it for his genitals. He is also having the same sensation particularly on his soctrum skin. Please suggest remedy and any other altenative cream as I donot want waxing or using razor.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can apply Fissan paste cream to bring relief. Unfortunately, I do not know any other creams that can be used. I suggest that you consult a beautician.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: katie | 2012/06/04

on the packaging they say it is not for use in sensitive areas, it will burn, i use to use it for my upper lip and burned like hell.

Reply to katie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.