Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2007/12/14

Pubic Hair

Im not sure where to post this, but plz help if any of u guyz can...

I just cant stand a hairy pubic area, for this reason i shave regularly, but now the thing is each time i shave I grow some kinda bump which is painful sometimes when touched. I changed from blade to use scissors but the results are the same... I went to see a GP about this and all he could say was its the hair blocked as its growing back... he advised that the best way is to stop shaving. I tried but i just cant help it,,,

Plz any advise will be so much appreciated

Thanx
Desparate

Dear Frustrated

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you have Intense Pulse Light treatment which will stop the hair growth. Please ask your Beauty Therapist about this treatment.

Kind regards

5
Posted by: nn | 2007/12/15

Hi ppl .
Hope this work for you. Use a hair electronic clipper. But first u need to wash up down with warm water to soften the shin and the use the clipper. This caues little or no discomfort.

Reply to nn
Posted by: curious | 2007/12/14

Ahh I did a google search and found it, thanks

Reply to curious
Posted by: curious | 2007/12/14

What is prep cream

Reply to curious
Posted by: Frustrated | 2007/12/14

Thank you T, I will make sure that i try it...

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: T | 2007/12/14

It is called an ingrown hair. You will obviously get these. Try using prep cream on the area after you shave. That is what i do!

Reply to T