Question
Posted by: anon | 2005/06/11

pubic hair

i shave my pubic area but the hair grows back the next day i have stuble.is there any cheap product i can use to make the area smoother for longer.

I agree that waxing will give a better result.

4
Posted by: Shmegal | 2005/06/13

Hi Anon

Try Veet Bikini Kit. This is a hair removal cream and moisturiser. The regrowth seems to be very slow and does grow back softer aswell. The kit is about R60 but lasts a few months.

Good luck.

Reply to Shmegal
Posted by: clarrisa | 2005/06/12

Why dont you try a hair removing cream? I have also found that the day after I shaved the hair allready starts growing back. With the hair removing cream it stays smooth a little longer. I also havent tried waxing down there- yeah also think it sounds too painful!!

Good luck!

Reply to clarrisa
Posted by: anon | 2005/06/11

waxing seems to painfull.any other sugestions

Reply to anon
Posted by: Insane | 2005/06/11

Try waxing. Embarrasing at first, but you get used to it if you find a therapist you are comfortable with. Most salons offer either bikini waxes, or the full monty - brazilian. This is a bit painful the first time- cut your hair first as the shorter it is the less pain. Subsequent waxings are not as painfull and anyway the pain is only for a spilt second if that.

Reply to Insane