Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/11/18

Pubic Hair

Hi; are there any men that shave their pubic hair???
What do women have 2 say about this???

EMc

5
Posted by: DaBlue | 2004/11/18

I wax my husband. And I love it - a bit sore while waxing, but apply some Annique ResQ cream and within a day it is soft and smooth. No itching, it takes longer to grow out and when it comes out, the hair is finer and much less.

Love it!

Reply to DaBlue
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/11/18

You see, your wife loves it, so no biggie, and personally I love it as well if my boyfriend is shaved. Love giving him a bj, but hate getting a hair in my mouth just as I get into things

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: Henry | 2004/11/18

TO ALL MEN.......

SHAVE IT OFF!!!!!! SHAVE IT OFFFFFFFF!!!! You'll get much more and much better BJ'S...... Let her shave you.....It's fun!!! Baby powder works for the itching..... YUST DO IT AT LEAST ONCE!!!!! (I've been shaving for 13 years now) You shave her, she shaves you!!!)

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/18

I'm not so sure about the more hygenic part, but personally I do keep the area tidy. I don't shave it though, because of the itching and irritation afterwards. I use one of those Igia trimmers that have been advertised on TV.

It's great, and you can trim it really short without all the nastiness associated with shaving.

My wife also does her pubic area the same way, and we both love it ! We even do each other's as a prelude to sex sometimes.

Reply to Q
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/11/18

I say shave it off, makes our girls life much easier when we go down on you, at least then we dont have to stop halfway to take a hair out of our mouths first, and secondly it makes you look bigger and fuller as well when you are shaved and its much more hygienic

Reply to Foxy