Question
Posted by: Lonely soul | 2004/10/06

psyhco .....

Hey CS and all,

I don't know if you would remember but I'm busy with a divorce. That is almost history. The dilema I've got is that I've met a new guy and I like him very much. I'm not interested in a conventional relationship, we have gone on a first date and he has really gotten to me. This is not love or in love I don't know what it is but I just want more and more of him. The problem is just that I'm over analyzing everything he did on the date, he phoned me the following morning to hear how I was doing and and.... I realise he is very busy and he has even told me... it's just that he is on my mind constantly and I just want him close to me... I know that it's only the first date and I'm going balistic... the other bit is that we've been emailling and smsing each other for the last 2 and a half months without talking to each other, no not about sex just general converstaion and how we feel about certain things... the other thing is why could I be content to not hear from but now all of a sudden it bothers me....

just wondering ... any ideas ??

thanks guys

Don't you really need to sit down calmly and discuss all this with him, rather than over-analyzing it in his absence ?

3
Posted by: Lonely Soul | 2004/10/06

Thanks B for the warning but in this case I know he is not married, been to his house slept in his arms in his bed.... called him liefie and he didn't seem to object to me calling him that.. When he came to pick me up at my house he even said he is returning the favour and showing me his house, did the whole tour of the house and everything..... but you are right perhaps he is just showing me the attention that I'm missing....

Chelle - perhaps you have a point, I don't see it as a romance but who knows....

Reply to Lonely Soul
Posted by: b | 2004/10/06

Careful, I've been there, our husbands take us for granted,the moment we are free and find another that gives us all the attention that we have forgotten it goes to the head.We feel so grateful knowing that we are still wanted by man.One feels like a teenager.Take care I was fooled like that only to find he was a married man as well.

Reply to b
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/06

Sounds you're in denial about the possibility of falling in love :)
You want to spend more time with him, you want to know that he is thinking about you as much as you think about him, and thus would like to hear from him. All sounds like the beginning stages of a romance to me.

Reply to Chelle