Posted by: desperate | 2005/07/28


can someone please refer me to a good psychologist or therapist in cape town? i need help to sort out some issues so that i can save my marriage. thanks so much.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

As I have to keep on saying, it is impossible for us, for many really excellent reasons, to recommend individual shrinks here, and if any reader does so, that could make problems for the recommended shrink, as it could be considered advertising. Ask your GP to advise, or check out the local phone book

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/28

Contact Famsa - good luck

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Tigerfish | 2005/07/28

I saw a doctor Isobel Nunes in Observatory. She sorted me out, hope she can do the same for you.

Reply to Tigerfish
Posted by: Mica | 2005/07/28

Can not help you i stay in Gauteng, but just want to say good luck.

Reply to Mica

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.