Question
Posted by: desperate | 2005/07/28

psychologist/herapist

can someone please refer me to a good psychologist or therapist in cape town? i need help to sort out some issues so that i can save my marriage. thanks so much.

As I have to keep on saying, it is impossible for us, for many really excellent reasons, to recommend individual shrinks here, and if any reader does so, that could make problems for the recommended shrink, as it could be considered advertising. Ask your GP to advise, or check out the local phone book

3
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/28

Contact Famsa - good luck

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Tigerfish | 2005/07/28

I saw a doctor Isobel Nunes in Observatory. She sorted me out, hope she can do the same for you.

Reply to Tigerfish
Posted by: Mica | 2005/07/28

Can not help you i stay in Gauteng, but just want to say good luck.

Reply to Mica