Posted by: Ann | 2009/03/31

psychologist in JHB or surrounding

am looking for a good clinical psychologist, should be male and years of experience in the Johannesburg or surrounding areas. should have experience in dealing with issues of rage, physical abuse (historic roots). Do you have any contact details please? I was referred to a Kevin Furman but am not able to find a contact.any others?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We can't, for various good reasons, recommend specific shrinks on this site. Th Depression & Anxiety Support Group and FAMSA can suggest suitable folks near wherever you are

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Liza | 2009/03/31

AFAIK we cannot make a posting with contact details in the post. The Depression and Anxiety helpline could perhaps put you in touch with someone close to where you live.

Good Luck

Reply to Liza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.