Question
Posted by: Mish | 2004/10/12

PSYCHOLOGIST

Where can I obtain a list of PSYCHOLOGISTs who deal with parenting issue and general relationship complications in the Sandton JHB region. I really need help urgently . Divorced , new , relationship and my kids.

Mish, I keep pleading for, but have not found, any reliable guide to SA shrinks, which indicates their special areas of interest and special skills. FAMSA might be able to adise ; and Adam's new self-help group might also be handy.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

Hi Mish,

Do a search on this forum, try go back a day or 2. A regular by the name of Adam is starting a similar group & he has supplied an e-maill address in his posting.
Alternatively you can try calling the number above & request from them a local listing of telephone numbers. They may be able to help.

Good luck,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun