Posted by: Mish | 2004/10/12


Where can I obtain a list of PSYCHOLOGISTs who deal with parenting issue and general relationship complications in the Sandton JHB region. I really need help urgently . Divorced , new , relationship and my kids.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Mish, I keep pleading for, but have not found, any reliable guide to SA shrinks, which indicates their special areas of interest and special skills. FAMSA might be able to adise ; and Adam's new self-help group might also be handy.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

Hi Mish,

Do a search on this forum, try go back a day or 2. A regular by the name of Adam is starting a similar group & he has supplied an e-maill address in his posting.
Alternatively you can try calling the number above & request from them a local listing of telephone numbers. They may be able to help.

Good luck,

Reply to Shaun

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.