Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/06/14

Psychologies

Hi CS

Have you read this magazine ? I got the 2nd edition yesterday and find it very interesting.

Your thoughts ?

Love MOm

I remember you asked me this after the firs edition, and I found it had sold out at most stores, but picked up a copy at Checkers ( fortunately that was before their daft manager decided to close the shop for day-time stocktaking ). I haven't seen the second edition yet. They seem to be syndicating most of the articles from an international edition. What disappointed me was that while it gave some useful attention to psychological topics, its title is misleading, as the majority of its content was Fair Lady type beauty and other typical woman's magazine content, which you can already find in so many other magazine. Maybe the hype around it being sold out after the first issue was advertised, has led people to seek it more energetically ! Perhaps a skillful tactic !
Now, I gather that a much better local Health magazine will be launching later this year. Watch out for it !

2
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/06/14

Also struggled, even Clicks didnt have it - Try Woolies.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Ruby | 2007/06/14

Hi CP Mom,

I was looking for it yesterday at Pick'nPay but could not find it. Am very interested to read it though.

Reply to Ruby