Posted by: binky | 2008/06/25

psychological evaluation?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

As you say you get seriosuly depressed, and the antidepressants you are taking haven't worked enough, and describe distressing panic attacks, etc., of course it makes sense for you to see a good local consultant psychiatrist for a full assessment and advice on treatment, based on that.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: binky | 2008/06/25

hi. how does one go about finding out if hey have a psychological problem?

i cannot sleep at night and i get up with severe panic attacks - wanting to correct the mistakes that i made in my marriage so that i dont have to get divorced?
is this normal or do i need help - i am on anti depressants but i get terribly depressed.

just think that they might be more to it

Reply to binky

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.