Posted by: Wendy | 2008/07/23

Psycho Neighbour

Hi there, not sure if this is the correct forum here but I need help please. I have this neighbour (his complex overlooks mine) but if he is in his kitchen he can see into my house if the curtains are open. Anyway, he started standing at his back door naked and making suggestive signals. He would sit on his couch and masturbate (I could see into his house if I went to close the curtains). This carried on for a few months and I eventually just stopped opening my curtains unless I had a friend with me. I would even leave them closed during the weekend!! Then it seemed to stop for a while (round about the start of winter), but it has now started up again. He waits for me to go upstairs and close my curtains and then makes suggestive signals. It is really beginning to stress me out again. I also have a 7 year old son who certainly doesn' t need to be exposed to this. Is there anything I can do. I have shown him the finger, told him i' m not interested, he' s too small for me (i' ve gotten cruder) but it just seems to have no effect on him. Please advise. Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I think I can guess why he stopped wandering round nude when it became winter. Not merely uncomfortable, but his assets may have looked less impressive in the cold. Seriously, discuss this with the local police, as what he is doing is a criminal offense and he can be charged ( and at least warned by them ). He may interpret the fact that you have not done so, as tacit approval. The police can visit you and you can point out where this happens. Maybe borrow a cell-phone camera and take pictures, too.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: just call me Ren | 2008/07/23

Yeah - we' ll turn it into a nudist neighbourhood!!! Big ups

Reply to just call me Ren
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/07/23

Give his address to ' Just call me Ren'  - she' ll gladly help him out.


Seriously, go to the Police.

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: John | 2008/07/23

Report him without delay. The police will help you formulate the charge. They will visit him and he will - should - get the fright of his life as jail is one place where his nudity will be both welcome and popular. If you have a video cam or can get one, have it on stand-by after you lay the charge to prove that he is still exposing himself. Pig.

Reply to John
Posted by: Wendy | 2008/07/23

Can I report him to the police. My problem is I don' t know what house number he stays in and their complex don' t have security guards, just a security gate. Thanks for the advice.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: ythandi | 2008/07/23

I would get someone to hit the shit out of him. Disgusting pig!

Reply to ythandi
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/23

Maybe you should' ve reported this to the police a long time ago! Don' t leave it - you actually don' t know what this pervert is capable of doing. Maybe you should ask some male friends or relatives to pay him a visit - maybe he won' t be so keen after that to expose himself to you or any other innocent victim! He is victimising you and you MUST put a stop to it!

Reply to Gracie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.