Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/28

Psychic- to CS

Hi CS,re. ur reply to my question regarding the Pscychic ur response was that they just a con and cannot really see into the future but are skilled at reading ur response and reactions...
Would u consider going to see one or this particular one and then tell me what ur opinion would be after that?
Have u ever seen one?

Would u just for interest sake go?
Its not that i want u to believe that this is all true or anything like that,would just like u to go and see and then tell me what u think since u would have been there personally
If u would i will arrange it for u,all i want is to hear what u think about it afterwards.

I wouldn't waste my time or money ( or anyone else's ) to consult a psychic ; the only interest would be to see how good they are at faking it, and to see how much one could identifyn of how they were constructing what they tried to impress me with.
And what would your psychic think of a visit from a highly sceptical shrink ?

Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/29

I totally hear what you say
I dont think she would mind at all hey.
I have only been to her once if i havnt mentioned.
Let me know if u' l take me up on it though.

Reply to Kelly