Question
Posted by: casper | 2002/12/05

psoriasis on penis?

I have a mild case of psoriasis, the only indication of the disease is that I have pitted nails and a small red spot in the groin area just above the penis. Is it possible to get symptoms on the glans of the penis? It seems as everytime there is any sexual activity the glans of my penis turns red with little red spots. It is not painful but sore to the eye? Any suggestions?

Casper, I suppose it’s possible, but have you considered the possibility that it’s just a superficial fungal infection? The best would be to let you doctor take a look at it, but if you want to try something in the meantime, you can get an anti-fungal cream from the pharmacy and apply it twice a day. Good luck.