Question
Posted by: Lee (Linky) | 2004/11/29

Pse Help

Hi Gynaedoc& Ladies,

Also trying to fall pregnant.For these past 4months no periods at all,being to my gynae this morning and no pregnancy as usual.He referred me to Dr.Cassim (Brenthurst clinic),and I'm going for bloodtest 2morrow morning for FSH & LH.My gynae's suspected that I'm having problems with my ovaries(no ovulation at all.)Pse let me know if the referred doc is a pro!!Secondly having a history of irregularity of periods.Daughter is now 7 years (I'm 30yrs old )He said I should go for ovary induction (hope spelling is fine).Pse your advise would be highly appreciated.Thanx.

If you are wanting to fall pregnant and tests show that you are not ovulating, then ovulation induction would be the way to go.
I do not know Dr Cassim.

1
Posted by: ...... | 2004/11/30

Had the worst experiences with Dr. Cassim...It's all about the money..... Try Dr. Roderigues

Reply to ......