Question
Posted by: Shaggy | 2006/07/26

prune juice

would it be a problem if I drink about 250ml of the Safari prune juice on a daily basis to stay regular. Or is it habbit forming.

Please advise.

Dear Shaggy
You can use boiled prunes or prune juice to promote regularity but I wonder if 250 ml a day is not rather excessive. Start off with a smaller quantity such as 100 ml and see how you react. You don't want to suffer from diarrhoea either. Increase the prune juice you ingest until you have regular bowel movements. This is a natural way of ensuring regularity and should not cause problems.