Question
Posted by: Natalia | 2005/11/29

Provera - Pls help

Hi, I have PCOS and was prescribed Provera 5mg for 5 days in order to start my period so I could take Diane. I started the 5 day course on the 14th November and I still don't have my periods as yet. After a blood test was done I was told that my male hormones are very high.

What could be the problem? How soon afterwards was I supposed to get my period?

You should start a period within 7 days of stopping Provera. You can start the Diane without having a period, but consult your doctor first.

1
Posted by: Mich | 2005/11/29

It is meant to take 7-10 days after your last tablet, but if i was you i would contact your dr because they may give you a stronger dose due to your male hormone level.
good luck

Reply to Mich