Question
Posted by: Mich | 2005/12/06

Provera & Clomid

Could you please help me, what is the normal recommended way of taking Provera to bring on a period (what is the recommended duration of taking it?) and from what day after you start to bleed do you start taking your clomid for 5 days?

your advise would be greatly appreciated

If you have not had periods for several months, you can start the Provera at any time. Take it for 5 days and then stop. The period should start within 7 days of stopping and you start the Clomid on Day 5 after the first day of bleeding.

1
Posted by: me | 2005/12/06

Your cycle starts (day 1) the day you start your bleeding. Take the provera as prescribed (I used to take it for 5 days I think, but you can stop if your AF starts before hte 5 days is up. As soon as AF starts that's Day 1. After that if you've been instructed to take Clomid on Day 5, you then take it 4 days after starting AF.

Good luck to you, I fell pregnant using a combo of Provera and Clomid!

Reply to me