Question
Posted by: Liza | 2007/06/06

PROVERA

How long after using Provera will my periods start. I used it for ten days 2 times a day. I stopped on Sunday and it is Wednesday and still nothing. My lower back is a bit sore and tummy, but still nothing.!!!

Dear Liza

Bleeding usually follows 3-5 days after stopping the provera. If this has not occured, please consult your gynaecologist.

5
Posted by: ZEE | 2007/06/07

WHEN I STARTED PROVERA I WAITED UP TO 2WEEKS FOR A PERIOD TO START (FIRST TIME) SECOND TIME I WAITED 4DAYS

Reply to ZEE

The doc told me 10 days after the last pill. I was put on provera last month and had to wait up to 10 days before my period started again

Posted by: Hopeful | 2007/06/06

I normally get mine 4 days after I took the last pill.

Reply to Hopeful
Posted by: Hopeful | 2007/06/06

Reply to Hopeful
Posted by: Hopeful | 2007/06/06

Reply to Hopeful